HR professionals today have to be experts on everything, and be up-to-speed on many complex requirements. For small to medium businesses with limited resources, the amount of required work can seem overwhelming.
Help is on the way. Proliant's Total HR services serves as a welcome extension of your HR department to help you navigate today's regulatory environment. You will be assigned a dedicated HR professional, who helps you understand and effectively use our integrated HR services within a cloud-based HCM platform.
Total HR Services Features:
- Legal compliance & best practice consulting
- Company-specific handbook and policy development
- Employee claims investigation and advice
- FLSA classification review
- Form I-9 audit and coaching
- Standard job descriptions
- ACA administration
- Benefit broker engagement and online enrollment
- COBRA administration
- FSA administration
- Unemployment management
- Employment posters and forms