Time and labor... For many small to medium businesses, it's the largest cost of doing business. Having an efficient and productive workforce is essential to maintaing a healthy bottom line.
Proliant's Time & Labor Services dashboard provides real-time analytics and reporting to help supervisors, payroll managers, and HR staff control overtime hours and improve employee attendance habits.
- Graphical dashboard gauges communicate labor information instantly across your organization.
- Payroll monitoring give real-time statistics delivered to each user's dashboard
- Control overtime and stay within budget by automating departmental transfers and comparing actual, scheduled, and budgeted labor costs.
- Direct access timecards.
- View, create, and change schedules for single employees and/or groups by the day, week, month, or customized time period.
- Create ongoing, repeating schedule patterns for employees who regularly work the same hours. Schedule an employee once, and never worry about it again.
- When an employee is assigned to a schedule, the system automatically compares it to worked hours, identifying employees who are tardy, leave early, take long lunches, or are absent.
- Instance-driven, scheduled, and standard reports
- Approaching overtime
- Hours summary
- Department detail
- Exceptions (tardy, missed punch, left early, etc.)