With the ever-changing landscape of regulatory and legislative rule changes, payroll tax and compliance are increasingly difficult to keep abreast of.
And compliance failure and the resulting penalties are not something you want to have to explain to upper management.
Proliant’s Tax and Compliance services are designed to relieve you of the administrative responsibilities and cumbersome paperwork involved with filings, payments and complex government regulations. Experienced teams of tax professionals ensure that filings and payments are timely, reconciliations are performed, and agency inquiries are handled in an efficient and professional manner.
Payroll Tax Services
- Calculate, file, and deposit federal, state and local payroll taxes
- Prepare and submit payroll tax returns, W2’s and 1099’s
- Keep abreast of current tax regulations to ensure compliance with calculations and filings
- Serve as your agent in responding to inquiries from tax agencies
New Hire Reporting Services
- Produce new hire information to stay in compliance with federal and state regulations
- File new hire reports with agencies
- Respond to agency inquiries on your behalf
Wage Garnishment Services
- Review orders for appropriate calculation setup
- Perform calculations required for various garnishment types
- Submit payments to appropriate ordering agencies
- Supply required information to agencies
- Keep abreast of changing legislation affecting wage garnishments
Workers Compensation Reporting (pay-as-you-go)
- Helps eliminate large up-front premium payments
- Minimizes over-and/or under-payments with premiums based on actual carrier rates and payroll data that is exact, not estimated.
- Reduces impact of year-end audits
- Decreases the risk of late payment policy cancellations by sending carrier payments on time
Unemployment Management - Powered by Equifax
- Appellate and hearing preparation
- Benefit charge audit and verification
- Insight management reports
- Training and education